So, whoever said that Kraft Dinner doesn't exist in the UK didn't know what they were talking about, cause lookee what I found!
The cheese sauce doesn't quite have the same zing to it, but hey, I'll take what I can get. Now I just need to stumble across a Tim Horton's tucked down one of the closes...
Where on earth did you get that lovely white china bowl to eat your macaroni out of? If I recall correctly, the vessel of choice was the pot that the KD was cooked in (ha)-although I'm dating myself given you probably cooked it in the microwave! Sorry no microwaves when your mom and I were roomies.
Love your Blog, love your pictures-want to LIVE YOUR LIFE!!
I'm a Canadian English Lit student spending a year (and maybe longer) in good old Auld Reekie. When I'm not studying, I'm pretending to study but actually looking up things on the internet; when I'm not doing either of those things, I'm trying to do some traveling without breaking the bank.
1 comment:
Oh Caroline-the dinner of choice-good old KD.
Where on earth did you get that lovely white china bowl to eat your macaroni out of? If I recall correctly, the vessel of choice was the pot that the KD was cooked in (ha)-although I'm dating myself given you probably cooked it in the microwave! Sorry no microwaves when your mom and I were roomies.
Love your Blog, love your pictures-want to LIVE YOUR LIFE!!
Lots of love
Debbie
Post a Comment